|Side effects include bright bedrooms.|
"Low Testosterone can lead to a medical condition known as hypogonadism, which has many symptoms including fatigue, decreased energy, reduced sexual desire, and depressed mood…It is estimated that Low Testosterone affects more than 15 million men in the U.S. Common symptoms include reduced sex drive, decreased energy, loss of body hair or reduced shaving, and depressed mood. There is no cure for hypogonadism. It is a medical condition that usually requires ongoing treatment."
|Other side effects include hairy bellybutton.|
Taking Androgel 1.62% does come with a few minor side effects. Again, from their website:
- If you already have enlargement of your prostate gland, your signs and symptoms can get worse while using AndroGel 1.62% (including changes in urination)
- Possible increased risk of prostate cancer
- In large doses, AndroGel 1.62% may lower your sperm count
- Swelling of your ankles, feet, or body, with or without heart failure. This may cause serious problems for people who have heart, kidney, or liver disease
- Enlarged or painful breasts
- Problems breathing while you sleep (sleep apnea)
- Blood clots in the legs; this can include pain, swelling, or redness of your legs
|Sunday Night Football with George Clooney.|
"Women and children should avoid contact with the unwashed or unclothed area where AndroGel 1.62% has been applied. If a woman or child makes contact with the AndroGel 1.62% application area, the contact area on the woman or child should be washed well with soap and water right away."
I’d write more about this topic, but I have no energy, a reduced sexual desire, and a depressed mood. I need to check my gonads.
The images are from CBS News and their hard-hitting, investigative reporting probably funded through advertising revenue from Abbott Laboratories.