Monday, July 29, 2013

The Keepers – You want in?

“I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.”
--H.P. Lovecraft, The Outsider

Do you want dark fantasy and horror written with you in mind as the ideal reader? If so, here’s your chance. In February of 2013 I founded a club called The Keepers – An exclusive society for the preservation and appreciation of literature beyond the mainstream for those passionate about horror and dark fantasy. Now that a core group has been established we’re looking for more like-minded individuals.

I’m seeking passionate and dedicated people that want to be part of a shared vision. I want to bring an exclusive group into my creative process in order to co-create, refine, and promote the horror and dark fantasy you want to read. In return, I give you exclusive access to the stories and a hand in the creation of them.

If this interests you, click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment