Monday, March 17, 2014

May the luck of the Irish be with you.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I am getting ready to head out this morning to the parade here in Cleveland, Ohio and so I don’t have my usual post. If you missed my ramblings on St. Patrick’s Day 2012, go read that. I both make fun of and represent the Irish-American stereotype.

May the luck of the Irish be with you and here’s some Drop Kick Murphys to get you started.


Now go read this. You can thank us later.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003I8VBF4/

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
May the rains fall soft upon your fields,
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.
And may you be drunk enough to take a punch in the nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment